Your operating system has a broken file association for the XLT (Excel template) file type. Fixing a broken XLT file association - be sure to follow instructions carefully!
1. Open Windows File Explorer. Right (reverse) click on the Start button and choose Explore.
2. Open the Tools menu at the top of the screen. Choose Folder Options and select the File Types tab.
3. Scroll down the list of the Registered File Types until you find the XLT type. Caution: there are other file types with similar letters.
4. Single click to highlight XLT. Click on the Advanced button in the lower right.
5. Single click to highlight the NEW action. Then click on the Set Default button in the lower right.
6. Click OK
7. Click OK again.
Note: You will be able to perform this fix in Windows XP but not in Vista or Windows 7. Check with us for further assistance.
|Was this helpful? Yes No Print Pdf|