If Excel 2007 crashes while running a RealData product, you may find that whenever you open the same RealData product thereafter, you see this message:
Runtime error 1004: Unable to set the installed property of the add-in class.
The cause of this problem is unknown, but you can work around it as follows:
After seeing the above message, while still in the product, select "Excel Options" from the Office Menu (circle at top left). Select "Add-Ins", then find "Manage: Excel Add-Ins", and click "Go...".
Find the appropriate add-in for the product you are running:
- for REIA Standard Edition v14: Realdata-Reia14A
- for Comparison Analysis: Realdata-Ca1A
- for Portfolio Analysis: Realdata-Pa1A
- for REIA Lite Edition: Realdata-Lite11A
- for REIA UltraLite Edition: Realdata-Ul2A
- for C/I Development v5: Realdata-Cid5A
- for C/I Development v6: Realdata-Cid6
- for On Schedule v5: Realdata-Os5
- for Comparative Lease Analysis v2: Realdata-Cla2A
- for Personal Financial Statement: Realdata-Pfs4
- for 1031 Exchange Analysis: Realdata-1031
Click the checkbox for that add-in, and click OK. This should resolve the problem.
|Was this helpful? Yes No Print Pdf|