Real Estate Investment Analysis
The Real Estate Investment Analysis (REIA) product line produces comprehensive projections of income, expenses, resale, taxes and rates of return for income-producing real estate. Use REIA to create compelling presentations for clients, partners and lenders. Automatically calculates all key investment measures including IRR, MIRR, cash-on-cash, and more.
The REIA suite of products is available in two editions: View a detailed comparison of features.
Each edition generates a variety of professional reports including our popular Real Estate Business Plan; offers the ability to print reports to PDF format using our free PDF print driver; and provides a comprehensive user guide.
Two Editions - One for Everybody
- 10-year before- and after-tax analysis
- Great for those who invest in residential and smaller commercial properties
- 3 modes: Detailed Long-Term Analysis, Quick Long-Term Analysis, Short-Term
- Re-hab specialists: view month-by-month analysis for a closer look at cash flow
- An excellent choice also for the beginning investor. Upgrade later.
- Promote your brand with High-Impact Presentations
- Includes our popular Business Plan report
- Use it to analyze any type of income property
- Features for both the commercial & residential investor
- 20-year before- and after-tax analysis
- Comprehensive commercial tenant lease analysis
- Partnership Analysis
- Decision Maker
- Income worksheets specific for hotel, self storage, and continuing care facilities
The Key Differences
Differences between the two editions can be summarized as follows:
- Express has a 10 year horizon; Pro has 20 years
- Pro adds a commercial tenant lease analysis
- Pro adds a partnership analysis.
- Pro adds the Decision Maker module
For greater detail in feature differences, see our feature comparison matrix.