Digital Certificate of Achievement
For RealData Video Education
Professional education is a great thing. And being able to broadcast news of your success makes it even more valuable.
That’s why I’m now providing a digital Certificate of Achievement to students who successfully complete my comprehensive online video course "Introduction to Real Estate Investment Analysis" at learn.realdata.com.
What’s so special about this digitally hosted certificate? Here are a few things you couldn’t do with a traditional certificate:
- You receive a unique url for your certificate, so you can share it with employers, clients, industry groups, just about anyone.
- You can share it on any of your social media networks with a simple toolbar click.
- Your personal certificate page includes a dashboard. From there you can…
- Add it to your LinkedIn profile
- Add it to your email signature
- Get the code to embed it in your website
- Email it to anyone
- Download it as a PDF
- Download a badge image, which you can attach to your email signature, put on business cards, etc.
- Add “evidence” to your certificate to increase your credibility — work that you’ve done, videos about yourself or your work, links to projects or websites you’ve been involved with, etc.
Take the course at learn.realdata.com, get the certificate, then share it on LinkedIn and everywhere.