See the individual product pages for more information.
Windows vs. Macintosh
- Excel-based on both platforms
- Same easy-to-use layout and features
- Identical calculations and reports
- PDF printing available in both
- Each is optimized for its respective environments - files are not cross-compatible
- 30-day license option currently available on Windows only
For Income-Property Investors - REIA Express vs. REIA Professional
- Great for those who invest in residential or small commercial property.
- 3 modes handle long or short term deals, monthly or annual calculations
- Re-hab specialists: view month-by-month analysis for a closer look at cash flow.
- An excellent choice also for the beginning investor. Upgrade later.
All the features of Express plus:
- Easily handles any type of rental property, big and small
- Includes comprehensive partnership analysis and reports
- Offers many premium features not found in products at this price level, including our stress-test Decision Maker.
- Provides detailed commercial and residential income modules, as well as special worksheets for self-storage, hotel and continuing care.
For Income-Property Developers - C/I Development vs. On Schedule
- For ground-up development of single-entity projects: apartments, strip centers, mixed use, self-storage, more
- Project detailed hard and soft costs, construction costs
- Select from multiple loan options: land, development, take-out, permanent
- Utilize a complete partnership analysis to work with partners
- Choose from two modes: classic project cost analysis and detailed monthly
- Handle multi-phase projects
- For unit-sale projects, like housing subdivisions, building lots, condominiums, commercial condos
- Handle multi-phase developments -- projects built and sold in stages
- Gauge the opportunity in incomplete / abandoned / foreclosed development projects
- Produce month-by-month plan for drawing, using and repaying development loan
- Schedule hard and soft costs month-by-month
- Estimate project absorption for units built and sold over time
- Utilize partnership analysis, Gantt chart and more
For Those Who Develop & Hold Income Property - Combine CID with REIA Pro
- Evaluate the development phase of any income-property project
- Choose project-duration or monthly cost projections
- Select from extensive hard and soft cost categories
- Use in conjunction with REIA Pro for in-depth build-and-hold analysis
- Use CID to plan your project's development, then:
- Use REIA Pro to evaluate to its long-term feasibility as an investment
- Perform 20-year cash flow, resale and tax analysis
- Court equity investors with Partnership Analysis showing waterfall returns
- or -
Use Just REIA Pro
- Use REIA Pro's Capital Improvement schedule to break down your development costs
- Your first loan can be a development loan
- Refinance into a permanent loan at any time
- Cover the entire project lifespan in one product
- Call for details and a demo