Yes, you can.
Add your logo, enter report information on the General worksheet, etc. – that is, enter any information that you would use on each and every project.
To do this, you would need to modify the master template which is located in your “C:\Program Files (x86)\RealData\[PRODUCT NAME]” folder. This is the approximate path and may differ depending on your operating system. Mac users should look in their Applications > RealData > [PRODUCT NAME] folder.
- Open Windows File Explorer (not the browser)
- Browse to the location of your product as described above.
- Right click on the Excel file which is your master template file.
- Click OPEN. (Do NOT double click on the file name!)
- Do NOT enable macros.
- Make changes to your file.