We designed REIA Express with several audiences in mind. Perhaps you are...
- all who buy or sell multi-family or small- to medium-sized non-residential properties, even single-family houses;
- those whose specialty is to buy, rehab, and re-sell property for a profit;
- investors who want to sift quickly through several property offerings to find the most promising opportunity.
If any of these describe your situation, then this version of REIA is a great place to start. Later, if your needs grow, you can still upgrade to the Professional Edition.
REIA Express Edition is really three programs in one:
Choose from Three Analysis Modes
- Detailed Long-Term Analysis -- Create 10-year pro forma projections of income and expenses, rent roll, financing, cash flow before and after taxes, and resale. Examine key measures of return, such as IRR, PV and cash-on-cash.
- Short-Term Analysis -- Take a month-by-month approach to a property you plan to buy, renovate and resell within two years. For each month you can project your costs to repair and improve the property, along with any rental income, operating expenses and debt payments. Finally, estimate your potential profit.
- Quick Long-Term Analysis -- Complete a full "first pass" analysis of a property in just minutes on a single worksheet. Save time, and decide if the property merits a more in-depth analysis.
Promote Your "Brand" with High-Impact Presentations
- Give your clients, partners or lenders a visual reminder that you are the source of this powerful array of projections and reports. Add your company logo, personal photo or other suitable graphic to the upper
right-hand corner of all reports with just a click of your mouse. The software will scale the image automatically.
- In detailed analysis mode, add further visual impact to your Real Estate Business Plan presentation with an optional full page of property pictures. You can also add a picture or other graphic to the title page.
For those who don't currently need all of the power afforded by the Professional Edition of our Real Estate Investment Analysis software, consider the Express Edition as a more compact, fast-track alternative.