Evaluate rental properties and re-habs with our new REIA Express Edition. You'll find it easy to learn and easy to use, and you'll create compelling presentations for clients, partners and lenders.
For those who don't currently need all of the power afforded by the Professional Edition of our Real Estate Investment Analysis software, consider the Express Edition as a more compact, fast-track alternative.
We designed REIA Express with several audiences in mind. Perhaps you are...
- a broker who needs to create presentations for potential sellers or buyers;
- a person who is new to real estate investing, or a student in the fields of real estate development or finance;
- an investor who deals with residential or small- to medium-sized commercial properties;
- someone whose specialty is to buy, rehab, and re-sell property for a profit.
If any of these describe your situation, then this version of REIA is a great place to start. Later, if your needs grow, you can still upgrade to the Professional Edition.
REIA Express Edition is really three programs in one:
Choose from Three Analysis Modes
- Detailed Long-Term Analysis -- Create 10-year pro forma projections of income and expenses, rent roll, financing, cash flow before and after taxes, and resale. Examine key measures of return, such as IRR, PV and cash-on-cash. The Detailed Analysis offers many new features not previously found in REIA Ultra-Lite.
- Quick Long-Term Analysis -- Complete a full "first pass" analysis of a property in just minutes on a single worksheet. Save time, and decide if the property merits a more in-depth analysis.
- Short-Term Analysis -- Take a month-by-month approach to a property you plan to buy, renovate and resell within two years. For each month you can project your costs to repair and improve the property, along with any rental income, operating expenses and debt payments. Finally, estimate your potential profit.
Promote Your "Brand" with High-Impact Presentations
- Give your clients, partners or lenders a visual reminder that you are the source of this powerful array of projections and reports. Add your company logo, personal photo or other suitable graphic to the upper
right-hand corner of all reports with just a click of your mouse. The software will scale the image automatically.
- In detailed analysis mode, add further visual impact to your Real Estate Business Plan presentation with an optional full page of property pictures. You can also add a picture or other graphic to the title page.
New in Version 2
- Complete tax calculations now in the detailed, long-term mode: annual after-tax cash flows and sales proceeds, as well as after-tax IRR and PV
- Redesigned Executive Summaries on both the short-term and detailed long-terms modes
- New option to ignore or deduct Costs of Sale when calculating equity and PV of the Net Operating Income plus Reversion